Senior Blockchain Developer
Software Engineering, Other Engineering
USD per year
- As a Senior Blockchain Developer, you will be involved in various aspects of the development process, from concept to finished product
- These tasks will include writing smart contracts, QA testing, and developing a software pipeline
- Develop and lead Glow Lab’s blockchain development strategy, including full ownership of product feature implementation.
- Work closely with the rest of the team and the PM to develop projects to support community and ecosystem growth.
- Help build a world-class engineering team.
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer
- Experience building applications on Ethereum blockchain (3-4yrs).
- Prior working experience with public-key cryptography (and blockchain)
- Strong CS fundamentals, including good working knowledge of algorithms, data structures, distributed systems
- Able to design an inflationary token model
- Experience in Solidity ecosystem
- Writes quality code with proper optimizations, while ensuring scalability and security, writes tests, integrates smart contracts using web3, and deploys them.
- Basic knowledge about machine learning, system design, microservices, common cloud services, and agile methodology would be required as well.
Working at Glow Labs
We believe people do their best work when they are healthy and happy. At Glow Labs, we offer:
- Competitive salaries and equity compensation
- Unlimited vacation time
- A flexible remote-friendly work environment
- Online courses - anything else you need to level up
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject "(Your Full Name) - “BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPER" preferably GitHub and Twitter handle.