About Kin Euphorics:
Kin was born as an experiment—made to transform the world’s oldest social ritual, drinking, into a thoughtful act of taking better care of ourselves. Kin exists to help us all find true balance—and elevate our sense of selves and the world we live in.
What we stand for:
True to our name, we’re a team of people who started as strangers and wound up a family. We genuinely like working with each other and it helps that the work is rooted in a mission that is felt every day. The atmosphere we create and cultivate is collaborative and encouraging, even in the remote workplace. We’re a multicultural team and we embrace diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, or ability.
The ideal candidate in a few words: ambitious, organized, quick-thinking, persevering.
Kin Euphorics is looking for an experienced Digital Designer with a strong background in process and systems design to join its Creative Team. Responsibilities will include creating and delivering assets for digital marketing channels including emails, paid media, and website updates. The ideal candidate has a keen eye for detail to spot differences in alignment, size, color, font, and overall quality. They should have a mix of agency and in house experience particularly in a startup and/or fast-paced environment. We are inspired by all aspects of pop culture (fashion, photography, film & television, music, interiors, etc.) and our brand loves to find inspiration from varied and unique places and so should you. We hope everyone brings their passions and interests to their design.
Key Responsibilities: ****
- Create and implement strategic design and design systems that aligns with marketing and business strategy for use across email, social media, and paid ads.
Develop design and communication strategy, direct and execute digital assets for each assigned channel, including:
- Paid ads
Develop new email flows, campaign concepts, and one-off design concepts as needed for growth.
Ensure all design materials align to the key messaging and specific audience of each project
Partner closely with Marketing, Creative Director, and Editorial Lead to understand strategy, business goals, timelines, planning, to inform your designs from concept to execution.
Design based on Kin’s brand guidelines and existing design equity while finding new and exciting ways to expand our visual language in the digital space.
Support website design, producing assets and layout updates as needed.
Design weekly, seasonal, and transactional emails in the brand aesthetic.
Stay current on competitive landscape, including email marketing and social campaigns, to differentiate Kin within a quickly growing market
Color correct or alter photo files in Photoshop as needed.
Optimize, slice, prepare, and deliver final files across platforms.
Who You Are:
- 5-6+ years experience working on in-house creative team, creative agency, or similar.
- BA or BFA in Graphic Design or Design Marketing, or equivalent experience.
- Strong visual portfolio and demonstrated experience for a meticulous sense of detail for design craft and execution across typography, color, composition, layout, and illustration work.
- The ability to self start and find opportunities for design, design strategy improvement or new ways of communicating with our customers using new and existing channels of communication.
- Must be interested and show experience with design systems and have a proclivity or interest in communication systems and how they intersect with design.
- A portfolio that demonstrates relevant skills and technical proficiency in visual branding, print, digital, and environmental design.
- Experience and knowledge working in Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, and Sketch.
- Ability to create GIF animations and motion graphics in Photoshop, After Effects, or other.
- A multitasker with the ability to juggle several projects at once.
- Excited to bring new ideas to a highly collaborative environment.
- Seasoned in taking feedback gracefully and translating it into smart design solutions.
- Capacity to work in a demanding, deadline-driven environment and flexible to business' needs.