Field Sales Specialist (SoCal)
About Kin Euphorics:
Kin believes in a night where social isn’t sinful and self-care doesn’t stop at sunset. It didn’t exist at the bar, so we turned to ancient remedy and modern alchemy to create Euphorics: a non-alcoholic adult beverage made from nourishing nootropics, balancing adaptogens, and replenishing botanicals that open the mind, calm the body, and connect the spirit. The ingredients in our products help balance the body’s response to stress and refill our pleasure tanks for a blissful night ahead. As we move from a mode of depletion (feeling less) to a mode of rising (feeling more), we can connect with others well into the night.
What we stand for:
True to our name, we’re a team of people who started as strangers and wound up a family. We genuinely like working with each other and it helps that the work is rooted in a mission that is felt every day. The atmosphere we create and cultivate is collaborative and encouraging, even in the remote workplace. We’re a multicultural team and we embrace diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, or ability.
Kin Euphorics is seeking a Field Sales Specialist candidate who possesses the rare blend of marketing and story-telling expertise, yet is highly analytical and sales driven. This person will be a local expert in curating relationships, trade advocacy, brand building activations, and supporting our distributor partners. This position is a hybrid of sales, field marketing and distributor management, designed to establish Kin as the industry leader, while elevating Kin’s presence throughout the market. Kin’s Field Sales Specialist is our face of the brand throughout the territory. At the helm of sharing our passion, energy and expertise to all. A crucial part of how Kin shows up for our guests.
What you’ll do:
- Develop relationships with key On & Off Premise partners, industry influencers and Distributor sales teams, while leveraging existing relationships.
- Drive new business in the On & Off Premise channels by focusing on increasing Points of Distribution, gaining menu placements, leading staff trainings and supporting our distributor sales teams.
- Design and implement market-specific distributor business plans and account programming.
- Lead ongoing communication with distribution partners and invest quality time building relationships with, and selling alongside their ASM and Sales reps.
- Drive sales with category specific trade programming, brand education and activations.
- Build a strategic account universe of essential On & Off Premise accounts gaining new distribution, menu placements while increasing visibility and overall footprint.
- Be the Market expert identifying leading opportunities to excel brand awareness, build brand loyalty & create new users.
- Plan, organize, manage logistics and execute on event opportunities with excellence.
- Effectively and accurately manage your defined budget, including sampling, event and account support spends.
- Provide Market reporting including weekly pre-plans, monthly sales recaps, wins, trainings and trade marketing events.
What you'll bring to Kin:
- 2-3 years of experience in relationship management and account development.
- A love of engaging with people in a sales and marketing environment.
- Ability to authentically share Kin’s story while effectively communicating category education.
- Hospitality focused to ensure our accounts and partners always have the best possible Kin experience.
- Strong organization skills, Excel knowledge and extreme attention to detail.
- A self-starter who can identify opportunities quickly and act on them immediately.
- Down to work in a demanding, deadline-driven start-up environment, outside typical 9-5pm working hours.
- Looking to be part of a mission-driven company, fueling the next social movement.
- Excited to bring new ideas to a highly collaborative environment.
- A multitasker with the ability to juggle several projects at once.
- Seasoned in taking feedback gracefully and translating it into smart improvements and solutions.
- Interested to explore the world of Euphorics and sober curious living.