at Kindra View All Jobs
NY or LA preferred · Full-time
Unlike many other health and wellness concerns, there are very few products and solutions for the specific needs of menopausal women— in fact, menopause is often completely left out of the wellness conversation. The societal stigma associated with many of the symptoms means that over 40 million women may suffer in silence during a transitional time that can be extremely confusing and stressful, not to mention uncomfortable.
We’re here to change that. Meet Kindra, a direct-to-consumer business offering estrogen-free OTC solutions to alleviate many common menopause symptoms. This business goes beyond e-commerce by creating a digital experience and platform to support women as they navigate the menopausal journey.
With funding, world-class advisors and partners, and fully developed IP from a world-renowned R&D organization, this is an excellent opportunity to learn, build, and grow in a new frontier of femtech. Kindra has been launched in partnership with LA/NY based venture capital firm M13 and Proctor and Gamble Ventures.
We're looking for a motivated, curious, and data-driven Business Analyst to join our fast-growing growth organization. As a Business Analyst, you'll partner with every dept, uncovering data-driven insights and working closely with senior leaders to frame the business. This is an amazing role for a curious, analytical mind who is excited to join a rapidly growing team and touch all elements of the business.
- Work with team and agencies to launch BI analytics platform
- Build dashboards and reports to share frameworks and insights across the organization
- Conduct ad hoc analyses on a wide variety of data sources
- Serve as a thought-partner to senior leaders
- Perform and communicate impactful analyses, using SQL and R/Python to improve the customer experience and influence Customer Operations and Product roadmap
- Standardize marketing reporting and dashboards across Brand, Growth, Retention, and conversion rate optimization
- Analyze growth marketing campaign performance to highlight trends and opportunities
- Identify performance trends to uncover new opportunities for the broader team
- Support A/B testing and experimentation methodology
- Deep dive into retention metrics to help extract insight and learnings that will be applied throughout the customer lifecycle
- Democratize data across internal data platforms to empower the marketing team to increase their own data capabilities
- Leverage Google Analytics and other web analytics tools to drive insights. Optimize platforms for user consumption and accuracy
- Work with growth team on customer journey and new attribution methodology
- Ad hoc analytics projects to support operations and product testing
- 3+ years of marketing analytics, business analytics, or other relevant functional experience
- Advanced skills in Excel and Google Spreadsheets. Use of complex formulas a must
- Expertise of analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Amplitude and BI tools like Looker, Tableau or Periscope
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Experience working with non-technical users to understand business problems and map abstract problems to data that can be used to solve them
- Strong SQL and Excel skills
- 3+ years of experience as a data analyst, data scientist, or in a relevant field
- Hands-on experience working with large datasets to transform data to meaningful insights
- Experience with working in DTC, retail, or subscription companies
- Preferred: Bachelor's degree in a quantitative or logic-driven discipline
- Preferred: Experience with statistics
- Healthcare: medical, dental vision
- Competitive salary and equity packages
Please submit a resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.