at Kindra View All Jobs
Remote · Full-time
Unlike many other health and wellness concerns, there are very few products and solutions for the specific needs of menopausal women— in fact, menopause is often completely left out of the wellness conversation. The societal stigma associated with many of the symptoms means that over 40 million women may suffer in silence during a transitional time that can be extremely confusing and stressful, not to mention uncomfortable.
We’re here to change that. Meet Kindra, a direct-to-consumer business offering estrogen-free OTC solutions to alleviate many common menopause symptoms. This business goes beyond e-commerce by creating a digital experience and platform to support women as they navigate the menopausal journey.
With seed funding, world-class advisors and partners, and fully developed IP from a world-renowned R&D organization, this is an excellent opportunity to learn, build, and grow in a new frontier of femtech. Kindra has been launched in partnership with LA/NY based venture capital firm M13 and Proctor and Gamble Ventures.
We are looking for a full time copywriter to join Team Kindra and help bring the brand to life across a wide variety of touchpoints as we educate our community on menopause and our core product offerings. The ideal candidate is creative and collaborative, a skilled wordsmith, and a grammar sleuth. You will be responsible for developing marketing and communications content that will separate us from the crowd.
- Create copy seen by millions of people, which includes writing for emails, digital ads, social media, landing pages, in package collateral, videos and more
- Work closely with design and growth teams on creative development to improve copy and communications, interpret briefs and develop concepts into content, along with lending your creative POV across functions.
- Maintain and nurture the brand across touchpoints, while identifying when we can take creative risks. You want to build a brand that stands out.
- Think of and contribute to campaign ideas that help launch new products, or bring attention to new initiatives.
- Help define A/B test hypothesis and produce structured insights to inform future copy iterations
- Manage cross-functional copywriting projects from start to finish and be the final set of eyes for all site copy
- Maintain a consistent brand voice while still writing copy that feels fresh and new, personalized and friendly, clear and knowledgeable, and provides customers with the urgency to act.
- 3+ years of experience copywriting at agencies, studios, or in-house.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple projects at once.
- You are attentive to the details of every phrase, word, and punctuation mark -- but also never lose sight of the big picture of the message and the brand.
- You are committed to a bold vision and POV, but also receptive to input from anywhere.
- You love writing in all forms and across channels/formats, and can adapt tone and style while still ensuring a cohesive brand voice.
- You are passionate about understanding our current/prospective customers and determining how best to appeal to, and persuade, them.
- You are comfortable using - and proactively asking for - data to inform messaging decisions.
- You are organized and masterfully manage your own time, knowing what to prioritize and when to delegate.
- Ability to build trust and connection with a diverse audience
- Experience in health and wellness, scientific, and/or healthcare comms a plus
- Healthcare: medical, dental vision
- Competitive salary and equity packages
Please submit a resume & cover letter to email@example.com.