Marketing Coordinator Test
at Kindra View All Jobs
Unlike many other health and wellness concerns, there are very few products and solutions for the specific needs of menopausal women— in fact, menopause is often completely left out of the wellness conversation. The societal stigma associated with many of the symptoms means that over 40 million women may suffer in silence during a transitional time that can be extremely confusing and stressful, not to mention uncomfortable.
We’re here to change that. Meet Kindra, a direct-to-consumer business offering estrogen-free OTC solutions to alleviate many common menopause symptoms. This business goes beyond e-commerce by creating a digital experience and platform to support women as they navigate the menopausal journey.
With seed funding, world-class advisors and partners, and fully developed IP from a world-renowned R&D organization, this is an excellent opportunity to learn, build, and grow in a new frontier of femtech. Kindra has been launched in partnership with LA/NY based venture capital firm M13 and Proctor and Gamble Ventures.
We are looking for a full time Marketing Coordinator to join Team Kindra and help bring the brand to life across a wide variety of touchpoints as we educate our community on menopause and our core product offerings. The ideal candidate is creative and collaborative, hyper-organized with attention to detail, and nimble prioritizer.
- Support influencer and podcast marketing efforts including discovery, outreach, sampling and ongoing engagement
- Develop and publish social media content for Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn, TikTok and Pinterest with a focus on strategic growth and engagement in line with approved social content calendar
- Ongoing monitoring and analysis of influencer and social performance to glean insights, reporting on performance data, learnings, recommended optimizations, and opportunities on a weekly and monthly basis
- Support on social advertising efforts
- Source prospective brand partners with aligned audiences to drive meaningful growth for Kindra and collaborate on execution and reporting for partnered initiatives
- Support email marketing campaign development and analytics
- Motivated to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, flexible, and agile
- Proven multi-tasking ability and strong project management skills
- Team player, able to work effectively and collaboratively across all departments to meet goals and deadlines
- Experience with health and wellness brands / CPG a plus
- Healthcare: medical, dental vision
- Competitive salary and equity packages
Please submit a resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.