Senior Product Designer (UX/UI)
What We Do:
Landit is the leader in personalized career pathing to increase the success of women and diverse groups in the workplace. Our platform one-size-fits-one solution enables companies to attract, develop, and retain their talent.
We redefine the employee experience by providing each person with a personalized playbook that provides the tools, resources, know-how, and human connections they need to advance and navigate their career.
Landit is proud to partner with sector-leading organizations including Pfizer, ADP, Ford Foundation, Metlife, SAP, USTA, and Workday and we have members in over 70 countries.
We’ve been featured in exciting places such as WSJ, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., Good Morning America, Vanity Fair, and named one of the Top 10 Innovations that Made Women’s Lives Better by Fast Company.
We have raised over $20 million from blue-chip firms including NEA, Cue Ball, xFund, and Female Founders Fund.
Why We Do It
Knowing where you’re going is an amazing feeling, but sometimes the next step isn’t so clear. We are an entirely new approach to career fulfillment for everyone who’s stuck, looking to make moves, or simply wanting to do and achieve more.
We are the solution to that all-important question: Where Do I Start?
Our goal is to unlock the potential of everyone in the workplace so they can achieve success on their own terms. When you have what you need when you need it... That’s How You Land It!
- You live and breathe product design and are excited to invent elegant, simple solutions to new challenges
- You care deeply about creating something people actually want to (and will) use
- You understand the difference between achieving a functional goal and creating an experience with true impact and an emotional connection
- You’re autonomous and take full ownership of your work, every step of the way
- You’d call yourself curious and thoughtful, and so would anyone you’ve worked with, because you get how to truly collaborate, not just hear what people have to say
How You Will Change the World in this Role
- Lead design projects across the entire product lifecycle
- Set the vision for the user experience and build the space for others to collaborate with you
- Partner closely with stakeholders across the company to find simple, elegant, and practical solutions to design challenges
- Provide design thinking and leadership to develop solutions that will delight our members
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes, and know how and when to create and combine flows, user stories, sketches, wireframes, and deliver pixel-perfect specs
Why We'll Love You
- At least 7 years of experience in product design, UX, or UI design (or any combination of these)
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of a relevant product/service, including increased engagement, satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- An appreciation for working with a close-knit team in a startup environment.
- Shipped successful products and understand what it takes to create valuable and meaningful experiences
- Constantly designing and inventing and you think in systems and patterns that can impact the full range of the product as you do
- People-focused design mentality. You are constantly looking to refine your designs through user feedback, whether through hands-on user research, or designing options for A/B tests
- Drive and you care deeply: You want to work diligently to improve and advance the mission of Landit
Why You’ll Love Us
- Health Benefits - We believe in investing in our team member’s well-being. That’s why we’ve partnered with the best to provide comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, and vision coverage (and a few extras too). Our premium benefits keep you thriving while you’re doing important work.
- Investing In Your Future - Landit provides equity and a 401(k) retirement program as an investment in your long-term success.
- Change and Impact the World - Our platform touches and transforms careers and lives daily around the world. Every quarter, each teammate has dedicated days reserved to pursue their philanthropic and community passions.
- Ultimate Flexibility - Work remotely whether that’s at home in the city, the suburbs, or on the beach
- A Compassionate and Joyful Culture - We work hard, celebrate the daily wins, and appreciate the little things. A sense of humor and good food are core to our culture. We love sending treats and surprise care packages to our team members!
- Personal Growth - We are committed to your success. Come learn, stretch, and grow without limitation.
Something looks off?