Customer Success Leader
What We Do:
Landit is the leader in personalized career pathing to increase the success of women and diverse groups in the workplace. Our platform one-size-fits-one solution enabling companies to attract, develop, and retain their talent.
We redefine the employee experience by providing each person with a personalized playbook that provides the tools, resources, know-how, and human connections they need to advance and navigate their career.
Landit is proud to partner with sector-leading organizations including Pfizer, ADP, Ford Foundation, Metlife, SAP, USTA, and Workday and we have members in over 70 countries.
We’ve been featured in exciting places such as WSJ, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., Good Morning America, Vanity Fair, and named one of the Top 10 Innovations that Made Women’s Lives Better by Fast Company.
We have raised over $20 million from blue-chip firms including NEA, Cue Ball, xFund, and Female Founders Fund.
Why We Do It
Knowing where you’re going is an amazing feeling, but sometimes the next step isn’t so clear. We are an entirely new approach to career fulfillment for everyone who’s stuck, looking to make moves, or simply wanting to do and achieve more.
We are the solution to that all-important question: Where Do I Start?
Our goal is to unlock the potential of everyone in the workplace so they can achieve success on their own terms. When you have what you need when you need it... That’s How You Land It!
You are entrepreneurial and mission motivated. You love working closely with others and bringing positive energy to your client interactions. In the workplace, you don’t need a roadmap because you chart your own territory.
You understand your customers and use that information to best inform Landit decisions. You know what's best for the business through your expertise on the client's perspective. You orchestrate the cross-functional teams responsible for helping to drive customer success.
How You Will Change the World in this Role
Define Our Customer Success Strategy— define the strategy, metrics, and operating mechanisms for the function and help Landit predictably deliver value to customers, driving our renewal rate, upsell rate, and sales reference rate, thereby leading to predictable revenue.
Lead Client Programs— ensure that customers are effectively onboarded and get maximum value from products and services provided, as well as ensure the overall health of the customer relationship. Manage our largest and most strategic accounts throughout their lifecycle, from onboarding and KPI definition through to partnering with sales in the renewal and up-sell process.
Build and Lead a Team - oversee Customer Success Managers. You will hire, motivate and develop team members.
Represent Customers—Advocate for customer needs/issues for product development and content delivery.
Collaborate Cross-functionally - Align with cross-functional teams to improve customer communications, partner with the Product team to influence the product roadmap, and work with sales to drive customer growth.
Understand Users—Stay fully aware of engagement behavior and interest. Drive continued value of our products and services with individual members. Work to identify and develop upsell opportunities.
Be a Part of the Team—Understand the company’s value proposition, industry pain points, and competitive landscape.
Why We'll Love You
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management, or strategic consulting organization. SaaS/Platform experience a benefit.
- Bachelor's degree from a top-tier school in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or Business.
- highly strategic, analytical, detail-oriented, technically competent, and able to effectively influence both within the organization and with our external customers and partners
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of a relevant product/service, including increased customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Experience with Salesforce and other customer engagement/communication platforms.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- An appreciation for working with a close-knit team in a startup environment.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through issues.
- Motivated self-starter with a "can-do" attitude, strong work ethic, and attention to detail.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment, ensures quality deliverables, and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- You’re driven: You want to work diligently to improve and advance the mission of Landit.
Why You’ll Love Us
- Health Benefits - We believe in investing in our team member’s well-being. That’s why we’ve partnered with the best to provide comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, and vision coverage (and a few extras too). Our premium benefits keep you thriving while you’re doing important work.
- Investing In Your Future - Landit provides equity and a 401(k) retirement program as an investment in your long-term success.
- Change and Impact the World - Our platform touches and transforms careers and lives daily around the world. Every quarter, each teammate has dedicated days reserved to pursue their philanthropic and community passions.
- Ultimate Flexibility - Work remotely whether that’s at home in the city, the suburbs, or on the beach
- A Compassionate and Joyful Culture - We work hard, celebrate the daily wins, and appreciate the little things. A sense of humor and good food are core to our culture. We love sending treats and surprise care packages to our team members!
- Personal Growth - We are committed to your success. Come learn, stretch, and grow without limitation.
Something looks off?