Executive Assistant, Customer Success
What We Do:
Landit is the leader in personalized career pathing to increase the success of women and diverse groups in the workplace. Our platform one-size-fits-one solution enabling companies to attract, develop, and retain their talent.
We redefine the employee experience by providing each person with a personalized playbook that provides the tools, resources, know-how, and human connections they need to advance and navigate their career.
Landit is proud to partner with sector-leading organizations including Pfizer, ADP, Ford Foundation, Metlife, SAP, USTA, and Workday and we have members in over 70 countries.
Why We Do It
Knowing where you’re going is an amazing feeling, but sometimes the next step isn’t so clear. We are an entirely new approach to career fulfillment for everyone who’s stuck, looking to make moves, or simply wanting to do and achieve more.
We are the solution to that all-important question: Where Do I Start?
Our goal is to unlock the potential of everyone in the workplace so they can achieve success on their own terms. When you have what you need when you need it... That’s How You Land It!
You are entrepreneurial and mission motivated. You love working closely with others and bringing positive energy to the workplace. You are flexible and able to take on a variety of tasks, handling multiple projects at the same time.
You’re curious and intuitive — a creative and unconventional thinker, yet also highly analytical and logical. You’re a fantastic (and prolific) writer and pride yourself on thoughtful, eloquent communication. You know the right questions to ask, as well as when to listen and learn. You have the polish and presence to regularly interact with seasoned executives, founders, and entrepreneurs.
How You Will Change the World in this Role
We are a lean, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial team. You will have the chance to expand the role, further develop customer-facing, marketing, and partner skills, explore different critical roles in the company to potentially progress into, and join a fast-growing company.
Execute Key Initiatives—Report directly to the VP Customer Strategy, supporting daily tasks such as interaction with key customers, collaboration with strategic partners, and supporting company branding
Communicate Within and Outside the Company—Represent the VP Customer Strategy in both internal and external communication; help coordinate calendar and events with customers as well as between the VP and other members of the Customer Success team and groups across Landit.
Take on Various Projects—Be responsible for special projects across Customer Success.
Support the VP Customer Strategy—Provide general administrative support, including note-taking, calendar management, presentations, research, relationship management, meetings or conferences prep/attendance.
- General administrative support for the VP, including note-taking, presentations, research, relationship management, calendar management, meetings or conferences prep/attendance
- Managing Customer Success team’s weekly meeting materials/structure/special content and monthly / quarterly updates for updates and materials
- Management of customer readiness tracker with view of customer status 8-weeks out
- Support in the creation of customer presentations and documentation for internal and external distribution
- Deepen partnership relationships with existing partners by sharing your ideas, and through responsiveness to customers
- Support strategic clients and VP-customer/sales related initiatives and efforts
- Support organizational improvements, including transparency, employee reporting, hierarchy relationships, and information sharing and SVP related messaging between teams
- Leadership and ownership of special projects
Why We’ll Love You
- Bachelor's degree or bachelor of sciences degree
- 2+ years of work experience in a fast paced environment such as a startup company, consulting firm, or any other large corporate firm
- Strong research skills and ability to self-manage and develop projects from scratch.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- An appreciation for working with a close-knit team in a startup environment.
- Detailed oriented and analytical.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize requests while troubleshooting conflicts
- Ability to make good decisions an formulate recommendations to ensure smooth customer engagements
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through issues.
- Motivated self-starter with "can-do" attitude, strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment, ensures quality deliverables and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- You’re driven: You want to work diligently to improve and advance the mission of Landit.
Why You’ll Love Us
- Health Benefits - We believe in investing in our team member’s well-being. That’s why we’ve partnered with the best to provide comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, and vision coverage (and a few extras too). Our premium benefits keep you thriving while you’re doing important work.
- Investing In Your Future - Landit provides equity and a 401(k) retirement program as an investment in your long-term success.
- Change and Impact the World - Our platform touches and transforms careers and lives daily around the world. Every quarter, each teammate has dedicated days reserved to pursue their philanthropic and community passions.
- Ultimate Flexibility - Work remotely whether that’s at home in the city, the suburbs, or on the beach
- A Compassionate and Joyful Culture - We work hard, celebrate the daily wins, and appreciate the little things. A sense of humor and good food are core to our culture. We love sending treats and surprise care packages to our team members!
- Personal Growth - We are committed to your success. Come learn, stretch, and grow without limitation.