What We Do:
Landit is the leader in personalized career pathing to increase the success of women and diverse groups in the workplace. Our platform one-size-fits-one solution enabling companies to attract, develop, and retain their talent.
We redefine the employee experience by providing each person with a personalized playbook that provides the tools, resources, know-how, and human connections they need to advance and navigate their career.
Landit is proud to partner with sector-leading organizations including Pfizer, ADP, Ford Foundation, Metlife, SAP, USTA, and Workday and we have members in over 70 countries.
Why We Do It
Knowing where you’re going is an amazing feeling, but sometimes the next step isn’t so clear. We are an entirely new approach to career fulfillment for everyone who’s stuck, looking to make moves, or simply wanting to do and achieve more.
We are the solution to that all-important question: Where Do I Start?
Our goal is to unlock the potential of everyone in the workplace so they can achieve success on their own terms. When you have what you need when you need it... That’s How You Land It!
You are entrepreneurial and mission motivated. You love working closely with others and bringing positive energy to your client interactions. In the workplace, you don’t need a roadmap because you chart your own territory.
You understand your customers and use that information to best inform Landit decisions. You consult with customers to learn their goals and establish how Landit can meet them. You have an aptitude for technical concepts and solid organizational and interpersonal skills. You have top notch analytical skills, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
How You Will Change the World in this Role
Oversee Enterprise Customer Partnerships — Engage with C-suite and VP level executives at global enterprise companies to generate new business revenue. Enterprise Sales Directors are quota-carrying reps responsible for the full sales cycle. Develop and nurture relationships with customer, advising them on best practice program solutions, and strategically manage the sales opportunity using a consultative sales approach to present solutions mapped to Landit offerings.
Work Cross-functionally — Work with cross-functional teams to help align our product roadmap and marketing materials with customer feedback. Serve as a key representative of the “customer voice” in the product development process internally.
Represent Customers—Advocate for customer needs/issues for product development and content delivery.
Understand Users—Stay fully aware of engagement behavior and interest. Drive continued value of our products and services with individual members. Work to identify and develop upsell opportunities.
Be a Part of the Team—Understand the company’s value proposition, industry pain points, and competitive landscape.
Why We'll Love You
- 3+ Years Experience Managing Enterprise Accounts through the entire cycle SaaS/Platform experience is a benefit.
- Bachelor's degree from a top-tier school in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or Business.
- Execute a consultative sales methodology.
- Have a consistent track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing solutions.
- Prospect and build pipeline in order to improve ramp speed and shorten the sales cycle.
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of a relevant product/service, including increased customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- An appreciation for working with a close-knit team in a startup environment.
- Detail-oriented and analytical.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through issues.
- Motivated self-starter with "can-do" attitude, strong work ethic, and attention to detail.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment, ensures quality deliverables, and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- You’re driven: You want to work diligently to improve and advance the mission of Landit.
Why You’ll Love Us
- Health Benefits - We believe in investing in our team member’s well-being. That’s why we’ve partnered with the best to provide comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, and vision coverage (and a few extras too). Our premium benefits keep you thriving while you’re doing important work.
- Investing In Your Future - Landit provides equity and a 401(k) retirement program as an investment in your long-term success.
- Change and Impact the World - Our platform touches and transforms careers and lives daily around the world. Every quarter, each teammate has dedicated days reserved to pursue their philanthropic and community passions.
- Ultimate Flexibility - Work remotely whether that’s at home in the city, the suburbs, or on the beach
- A Compassionate and Joyful Culture - We work hard, celebrate the daily wins, and appreciate the little things. A sense of humor and good food are core to our culture. We love sending treats and surprise care packages to our team members!
- Personal Growth - We are committed to your success. Come learn, stretch, and grow without limitation.