Sales Ops Analyst
Sales Ops Analyst
New York, NY
Looking to change the world while doing your job?
Meet Landit. We are an entirely new approach to career fulfillment for anyone who’s stuck, looking to make moves, or simply wanting to do and achieve more. We create a personalized “one-size-fits-one” playbook for each and every person that paths you forward one step at a time with the tools, resources, know-how, human connections and access needed to achieve success on your terms.
We’ve been featured in exciting places such as CNBC, Fast Company, Forbes, Inc., and Vanity Fair. We are backed by top tier funds including Costanoa Ventures, Connectivity Partners, Cue Ball, Female Founders Fund, Gingerbread Capital, NEA, Sofia Fund, Uprising Investor Fund, Wavemaker Partners, Valo Ventures, xFund, Yard Ventures, and strategic investors including Infor, Morgan Stanley, WeWork, and Workday.
We are rapidly expanding with members in over 127 countries, and are proud to partner with leading Fortune 1000, technology, media, and nonprofit firms.
You are entrepreneurial and mission motivated. You love working closely with others and bringing positive energy to your client interactions. In the workplace, you don’t need a roadmap because you chart your own territory.
You are a results-oriented individual who wants to make a difference. You are proactive to iterate and continuously improve. You enjoy being challenged to think creatively about how to reshape existing processes to become more efficient.
How You Will Change the World in this Role
Own our CRM — leader of SalesForce, ensuring that proper processes are being followed and the system reporting is up to date
Support Client Programs— consolidates and prepares briefing materials for client calls and meetings from the sales team, ensuring briefing materials are provided in a timely fashion
Understand the Landit customer journey - and sales funnel, identify gaps and recommend efficiency opportunities
Support the Sales team - in contract support, pricing, working in tandem with Business Development and Customer Success when required to enable efficient workflows and frictionless experiences
Be a Part of the Team—Understand the company’s value proposition, industry pain points, and competitive landscape
Why We'll Love You
- 2+ years’ experience with a Client Success/Customer Service/Sales Support role using Salesforce
- Bachelor's degree from a top-tier school in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism or Business
- highly analytical, detail-oriented, technically competent, and able to effectively influence both within the organization and with our external customers and partners
- Expert communication skills – both internal/ external stakeholders through email & phone
- Time management; ability to manage day-to-day tasks and multiple projects at once
- Problem-solving in a faced-paced environment
- Understand prospects/client’s needs and provide adequate solutions
- Previous process improvement experience
- Deep knowledge of Google Product Suite
Why You'll Love Us
- Competitive salary and equity
- Premium health benefits
- An opportunity to make real, tangible impacts every day
- Fun office environment, great colleagues!
- Healthy and delicious snacks