Coaching and Content Director
What We Do
Landit is the leader in personalized career pathing to increase the success of women and diverse groups in the workplace. Our platform provides a one-size-fits-one solution, enabling companies to attract, develop, and retain talent.
We redefine the employee experience by providing each person with a personalized playbook that provides the tools, resources, know-how, and human connections they need to advance and navigate their careers.
Landit is proud to partner with sector-leading organizations including Pfizer, ADP, Ford Foundation, Metlife, SAP, USTA, and Workday and we have members in over 70 countries.
Why We Do It
Knowing where you’re going is an amazing feeling, but sometimes the next step isn’t so clear. We are an entirely new approach to career fulfillment for everyone who’s stuck, looking to make moves, or simply wanting to do and achieve more.
We are the solution to that all-important question: Where Do I Start?
Our goal is to unlock the potential of everyone in the workplace so they can achieve success on their own terms. When you have what you need when you need it... That’s How You Land It!
- You have 5-10 years of Learning & Development / Training experience (or equivalent) and describe yourself as a lifelong learner.
- 5+ years of successful experience driving customer engagement and measurable growth through content creation, curation, newsletters, email marketing, and SEO
- Experience managing and creating content marketing strategies, including writing and editorial experience in a B2B and/or B2C environment
- General knowledge of marketing or other similar marketing automation/web content management system
- Willing to engage in both tactical and strategic work as business needs dictate
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- An appreciation for working with a close-knit team in a startup environment.
- Detail-oriented and analytical.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through issues.
- Motivated self-starter with a "can-do" attitude, strong work ethic, and attention to detail.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment, ensures quality deliverables, and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- You’re driven: You want to work diligently to improve and advance the mission of Landit.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or Business.
- Bonus: You’re a trained and certified Leadership Coach
How You Will Change the World in this Role
- Collaborating with the Landit team, our amazing coaches, and subject matter experts to identify, develop, and maintain a vibrant selection of webinars and platform content.
- Serving as a liaison between our sponsors and our coaches, you will craft, deliver and evaluate sessions that bring timely and exceptional value to individuals and teams.
- Offering thought leadership and practical materials to ensure ongoing development to the Landit community of coaches.
- Contributing to the design and implementation of essential coaching initiatives, especially as related to recruitment and selection of world-class coaches as well as guiding the participation of coaches in custom project delivery.
Why We'll Love You
- Your communication skills and social awareness are exceptional
- You don’t need your hand held as you work — you’re self-motivated, well organized, and are able to adjust priorities in a fast-paced environment
- You have the analytical skills that allow you to make difficult decisions thoughtfully using all data you have available
- You have a strong understanding of current technologies and standards as well as an awareness of emerging trends and innovations
- You love to collaborate and don’t view any task as “too small”
- You understand how to compromise without losing the integrity of your goals
- You’re joyful and upbeat and it’s obvious that you take pride in what you do
Why You’ll Love Us
- Personal Growth - We are committed to your success. Come learn, stretch, and grow without limitation.
- Change and Impact the World - Our platform touches and transforms careers and lives daily around the world. Every quarter, each teammate has dedicated days reserved to pursue their philanthropic and community passions.
- Health Benefits - We believe in investing in our team member’s well-being. That’s why we’ve partnered with the best to provide comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, and vision coverage (and a few extras too). Our premium benefits keep you thriving while you’re doing important work.
- Investing In Your Future - Landit provides equity and a 401(k) retirement program as an investment in your long-term success.
- Ultimate Flexibility - Work remotely whether that’s at home in the city, the suburbs, or on the beach.
- A Compassionate and Joyful Culture - We work hard, celebrate the daily wins, and appreciate the little things. A sense of humor and good food are core to our culture. We love sending treats and surprise care packages to our team members!