Associate Brand Manager, Community & Social
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Friday, January 5, 2024
Associate Brand Manager, Community & Social
We are seeking a creative and enthusiastic individual to join our team as an Associate Brand Manager, Community & Social. This entry-level position involves managing our Loverly and BlingBook social media accounts, staying informed about wedding market trends, engaging with influencers, and creating visually appealing content using Canva and other creative tools. The ideal candidate will have a passion for social media and our industry, excellent communication skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Social Media Management:
- Regularly update and maintain content on Loverly and BlingBook social media accounts.
- Monitor trends in the wedding market and adapt content calendar and tactics accordingly.
- Stay informed about celebrity and influencer weddings and proposals to leverage relevant content and consider new collaborations.
- Utilize Canva and other creative tools to create engaging and visually appealing stories for multiple social media platforms.
- Ensure consistent brand messaging and visual aesthetics across all platforms.
- Bring creative ideas to the table that push our brand forward in new, relevant, and engaging ways.
- Respond promptly to messages and comments on Instagram, fostering a positive and interactive community.
- Build and maintain relationships with influencers to enhance brand visibility and partnerships.
Analytics and Reporting:
- Track and analyze social media metrics to provide insights to the brand team.
- Utilize analytics to optimize content strategy and engagement efforts.
- Effectively communicate the platform's features and products to the target audience.
- Collaborate with the marketing and brand teams to align messaging and strategies.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field preferred.
- Experience: Entry-level position; previous internship or experience in social media coordination is a plus.
- Proficient in Canva and other creative platforms for content creation.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms, trends, and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and interpret social media analytics.
- Basic knowledge of wedding industry trends is a plus.
- Creativity and a keen eye for visual aesthetics.
- Proactive and self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership.
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Team player.
Interested in applying for this position?Apply Now
Loverly is the fastest growing and trusted digital destination for modern couples planning their wedding. Our inclusive, innovative, and integrated content spans across key wedding planning categories and lifestyle topics that are relevant and important to today’s nearlyweds.
We engage our audience with the information and resources they need, when they need it, so they can easily and enjoyably plan their wedding. As an industry leader focused on digital innovation, we provide our audience with real wedding inspiration, expert wedding planning advice, and free wedding planning tools including a personalized wedding planning checklist, wedding guest list manager, and mood boards.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and practice the right of each person to apply and be evaluated for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, sex, disability, age, veteran status, religion, ancestry, genetic information, or national origin. This guarantees everyone the right to be considered solely on the basis of his/her ability to perform the duties of the job in question, with or without reasonable accommodation(s). Essential Functions Duties that are basic or fundamental to a position. Under the Americans with Disabilities Act, reasonable accommodation must be made in order to allow a qualified individual with a disability to perform the essential functions of a position. Minorities Men and women of those minority groups for whom EEO-6 reporting is required; that is, American Indian or Alaska Native, Asian, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latino, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and two or more races. The term may refer to these groups in the aggregate or to an individual group. Protected Class Group of people protected from discrimination under government regulations and laws. The specific groups are defined as women, American Indians or Alaska Natives, Asians, Blacks or African Americans, Hispanics or Latinos, Native Hawaiians or other Pacific Islanders, people of two or more races, people over 40, individuals with disabilities, and Disabled Veterans, Recently Separated Veterans, Other Protected Veterans, and Armed Forces Service Medal Veterans. Individuals are also protected from discrimination on the basis of genetic information under government regulations and laws. Qualified Individual with a Disability An individual with a disability who satisfies the requisite skill, experience, education, and other job-related requirements of a position held or desired, and who, with or without reasonable accommodation, can perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable Accommodation used in connection with individuals with disabilities: Modification or adjustment to a job, the work environment, or the way a job is usually done that enables a qualified individual with a disability to enjoy an equal employment opportunity. Reasonable accommodations should be such that they do not create an undue hardship and may involve such actions as adjusting the physical environment, equipment, schedules, or procedures. Used in connection with religion: Requirement that an employer grants an employee accommodation for religious reasons. These accommodations may be adjustments to hours or days worked or other similar actions that will make it possible for an employee to fulfill his/her religious obligations. Undue Hardship An action that requires significant difficulty or expense in relation to the size of the employer, the resources available, and the nature of the operation.