Engineering & Product Talent Community (General Interest)
- TIME 100 Most Influential Companies (2023)
- CNBC Disruptor 50 List (2022, 2023)
- Fast Company Most Innovative Companies (2020, 2023)
- Built Best Places to Work (2023)
- Fortune Best Workplaces NY (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
- Great Place to Work certified (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
- Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators (2022)
- Built In LGBTQIA+ Advocacy Award (2022)
Don’t see a role that’s the perfect match for what you’re looking for? Not quite ready to apply? Join our talent community to be considered for future openings and receive occasional updates from Maven Clinic.
We’re always on the lookout for people who are passionate about keeping healthcare human. We’re united by our mission to change the health of the world one woman, one family at a time and we are inspired to serve millions of women and families around the world.
At Maven, we use our values to keep us centered on our goals and to drive good decisions as we break new ground:
- Keep Healthcare Human – meet people where they are with empathy and compassion.
- Walk Through Walls – think big, set ambitious goals, and relentlessly pursue impact.
- Embrace a Service Mindset – go the extra mile to support our members, providers, clients, and each other.
- Lead With Data – follow the facts to make good decisions, iterate, and track outcomes.
- Continuously Learn, Including About Ourselves – be humble and seek diverse perspectives.
- Move Fast—Better Care Can’t Wait – demonstrate urgency to make an impact on behalf of families everywhere
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships
- Weekly breakfast, lunch, and get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend (for Mavens who've been with us at least six months)
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven
- 401K matching for US-based employees (immediately vesting)
These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers are ineligible for these benefits.