VP, Product (Engagement & Programs)
- Fast Company Most Innovative Companies (2020, 2023)
- Built Best Places to Work (2023)
- Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators (2022)
- Fortune Best Workplaces NY (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Great Place to Work certified (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Inc. Best Workplaces (2022)
- CNBC Disruptor 50 List (2022)
- Built In LGBTQIA+ Advocacy Award (2022)
We are looking for a leader to deliver truly delightful healthcare experiences. You will oversee the end-to-end member experience of our global population, owning eligibility & onboarding, member programs, and content & production. Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, you will partner closely with leaders across engineering, clinical, and growth to build out our member-facing strategy and products. Your focus will be to drive better health outcomes through an engaging human-centered experience.
As VP, Product (Engagement & Programs), you will:
- Deeply understand our members and how they use Maven to identify opportunities that lead to healthier outcomes in their family building journey
- Establish a Product vision and strategy for Maven’s Engagement & Programs product team. Your teams are responsible for delivering delightful member experiences that increase engagement and support members as they transition through life stages with Maven
- Partner with Commercial, Clinical, and Product Marketing teams to deliver new offerings to the market, pairing a deep understanding of our members with market signals to stay ahead of trends
- Define success for the Product areas you own and roll out systems of accountability to track progress against outcomes. As a senior leader, you will be accountable for delivering on OKRs that meaningfully impact business growth
- Oversee a growing team of Product Managers, content writers, & production specialists and foster team engagement to create an environment to help your team grow in their careers at Maven
We’re looking for you to bring:
- 12+ years of Product experience building digital consumer products throughout the entire product lifecycle. Bonus points for having experience building Products that sit at the intersection of digital and physical
- 8+ years of experience building and managing high-performing product teams with a track record of consistently delivering on business objectives and meeting roadmap commitments
- Strong product sense paired with rigorous use of data and user feedback
- Experience leading and growing the careers of Product Managers over multiple years. You know how to structure a team and set clear expectations around performance and development
- Ability to navigate to the the best solution in ambiguous situations, with exceptional communication that provides frameworks for thinking and clarity for teams
- Skill navigating executive stakeholders, with the ability to clearly synthesize and communicate complex concepts
Helpful experiences and skills (if you don’t have them, you can learn them with us!):
- Background in a healthcare is a big plus. Experience in a similarly regulated field is helpful
For candidates in NYC, CA, CO, the salary range for this role is $250,000 - $350,000 per year. You may also be entitled to receive a bonus, stock options, and benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, and skillset.
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships
- Weekly breakfast, lunch, and get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend (for Mavens who've been with us at least six months)
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven
- 401K matching for US-based employees (immediately vesting)
These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers are ineligible for these benefits.
At Maven, creating a safe and inclusive environment for all is our top priority. If you'll be going into our offices or joining company-organized events, please note that Maven requires all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and have received the bivalent booster.
Something looks off?