Director, Client Success - Channel Account Team Lead
- Fast Company Most Innovative Companies (2020, 2023)
- Built Best Places to Work (2023)
- Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators (2022)
- Fortune Best Workplaces NY (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Great Place to Work certified (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Inc. Best Workplaces (2022)
- CNBC Disruptor 50 List (2022)
- Built In LGBTQIA+ Advocacy Award (2022)
Maven is looking for a highly motivated and professional Client Success Director to oversee the growth and performance of one of Maven’s largest channel partnership Client Success teams. The Client Success Director will be responsible for mentoring, supporting, and staffing this channel partnership Client Success team. They will also serve as a trusted advisor and product expert to clients and a key consultative partner to this channel partner. As part of the role, the Director will need to be hands-on and lead implementation of Maven solutions, and help to direct the resourcing and assignment of new accounts across the team. To achieve target enrollment, renewal, and revenue goals, the Client Success Director will ensure that clients and channel partner account teams are delighted with Maven’s products and promote Maven to their employees year over year.
As Client Success Director at Maven, you will:
- Be the internal and external face for one of Maven’s channel partnership Client Success teams for all client-related needs throughout the client lifecycle (implementation, launch and ongoing relationship), and directly manage a team of 4+ direct reports who support clients
- Support the growth, development, and account management success of the team, through weekly meetings, ongoing communication, and strategic analysis of the channel performance including any improvement plans
- Serve as strategic counsel to large clients that are contracted through the channel partner.
- Directly and indirectly support end-to-end implementation of assigned channel clients to help ensure seamless program launches and strong enrollment for each new client
- Collaborate with channel partner client executives to manage broader strategic client relationships and unlock additional business opportunities within the channel portfolio
- Serve as the voice of the client internally by bringing insights to other cross-functional teams to enhance product development and member growth marketing efforts
- Support a high level of client engagement, satisfaction and loyalty, as measured by high client satisfaction scores within the segment
- Manage client issues and escalations, collaborate with cross-functional teams such including Maven’s care team, program operations, data analytics, product, and sales as required
- Provide member performance and program metrics on an ongoing basis to your client teams as part of regular meeting touchpoints throughout the year; also provide strategic support and guidance to team on appropriate level and cadence of reporting
- Convert clients into Maven advocates, leveraging their successes for references, case studies, blogs, etc.
- Leverage data and analytics to expand and optimize programs
- Own renewals, upsells and support expansion opportunities for all assigned clients and advise on renewal and upsell discussions across the team where needed
We’re looking for you to bring:
- 8+ years of experience in account management or client services role in digital health, healthcare, benefits or SaaS companies
- Previous experience managing a team of direct reports, with demonstrated excellence in people management, mentoring, hiring, training and onboarding
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks; strong track record of high client satisfaction ratings and proven renewal success
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills; ability to communicate clearly and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Strong leadership skills and effective problem-solving abilities; must be able to develop and grow relationships with clients, executive leaders, and internal cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical skills; ability to understand data and present information to clients
- Experience in working with the full lifecycle of customer success post sales (implementation, adoption, product training, renewals, upsells, and account management)
- Willingness to travel for key client meetings and participate occasionally in our NYC office for relationship building and key meetings (quarterly basis)
Helpful experiences and skills (if you don’t have them, you can learn them with us!):
- Experience at a digital health company in the health, wellness, or family health space is preferred
- Experience supporting health benefit programs for employers, payers, or channel partners is preferred
- Salesforce, Looker, Asana, and/or Microsoft suite experience
For candidates in NYC, CA, or CO, the salary range for this role is $130,000 - $180,000 per year. You may also be entitled to receive stock options, and benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, and skillset.
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships
- Weekly breakfast, lunch, and get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend (for Mavens who've been with us at least six months)
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven
- 401K matching for US-based employees (immediately vesting)
These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers are ineligible for these benefits.
At Maven, creating a safe and inclusive environment for all is our top priority. If you'll be going into our offices or joining company-organized events, please note that Maven requires all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and have received the bivalent booster.
Something looks off?