Senior Manager, Provider Enablement
- TIME 100 Most Influential Companies (2023)
- CNBC Disruptor 50 List (2022, 2023)
- Fast Company Most Innovative Companies (2020, 2023)
- Built In Best Places to Work (2023)
- Fortune Best Workplaces NY (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
- Great Place to Work certified (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
- Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators (2022)
- Built In LGBTQIA+ Advocacy Award (2022)
Maven is looking for a Senior Manager, Provider Enablement to lead network management and provider onboarding enabling rapid scale of Maven’s high-quality, global provider network. In this role, you will drive operational excellence, process improvement, tooling configuration, and cross-functional oversight to improve provider onboarding processes and other critical network management workflows. You will also oversee provider shift-scheduling to enable member access to care. Reporting into the Director of Provider Strategy and Operations, you'll manage a team of associates supporting execution of the above as well. This role is designed for a process-oriented, thoughtful leader excited about solving complex operational challenges and working cross-functionally to drive impact and access to care.
As a Senior Manager, Provider Enablement at Maven, you will:
- Oversee and uplevel Maven’s provider onboarding operations, streamlining workflows and working cross-functionally to ensure that providers are set up for success
- Drive process improvement initiatives and establish KPIs to measure impact and performance
- Act as primary business end-user for Maven’s provider relationship management tool (CRM; network database), ensuring optimal workflow, data hygiene, and reporting capabilities
- Oversee shift scheduling for our provider group, ensuring coverage to meet member demand; support creation and maintenance of shift scheduling models
- Spearhead cross functional initiatives to drive operational efficiency as it relates to the provider enablement domain
- Serve as team lead, responsible for roadmapping, OKR development, hiring, and coaching of multiple direct reports
We’re looking for you to bring:
- 6 - 8 years of experience within business or clinical operations in a healthcare delivery or high-growth startup environment
- Strong analytical toolkit; advanced Excel/Google Sheets fluency; proficiency with Business Intelligence tools, such as Looker
- Experience acting as the business owner of a CRM (ideally, Salesforce) AND/OR deep experience with workflow design + management
- Strong track record of driving operational excellence, including process improvement, root-cause analysis and project management
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams effectively, coaching direct reports to meet full potential
- Ability to synthesize and communicate findings in a structured, thoughtful manner; stellar verbal and written communications
- Background in creating and managing scheduling models for medium to large-sized teams in a virtual health setting (nice to have)
- Trusted, team player looking to drive success in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Resourceful self-starter with a bias towards action and efficiency
For candidates in NYC, CO, or CA, the base salary range for this role is $150,000-$180,000 per year. You will also be entitled to receive stock options and benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, and skillset.
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships
- Weekly breakfast, lunch, and get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend (for Mavens who've been with us at least six months)
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven
- 401K matching for US-based employees (immediately vesting)
These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers are ineligible for these benefits.