Customer Service Associate
What We Do
Wagmo is a new type of pet health company. We are a pet parent's partner in pet parenting - from everyday care to rainy-day emergencies. We offer wellness plans that keep our members on budget and insurance plans that keep them ready for the unexpected. Our members should always feel confident they are giving their pets the care they deserve.
Our mission is to bring pet parents the confidence they need to give pets the care they deserve. We do that by connecting them to budgeting tools they can bank on, partners they can depend on and advice they can count on.
What's Important To Us
We solve hard problems all day long, but hang out with dogs while we do it. We value authenticity and efficiency, and have no time for egos. We prioritize performance over pedigree, compensate fairly, and never take ourselves too seriously.
Our values are core to who we are and how we operate. We talk about them all the time. These are not just things posted on a wall. We will interview for them, hold each other accountable to them and make sure we work with every single person we interact with in a way that's consistent with these values.
Wagmo is looking for experienced Bilingual Customer Support Associates who will love creating memorable customer experiences in every day-to-day customer interaction. This will be a perfect role for you if you’re passionate about pets and their welfare and want to take care of the pet parents who love them!
At Wagmo’s our Customer Support channels have a focus on providing timely, accurate responses that will delight our Members. Each associate will be instrumental in helping us scale our Support operations as we grow the business, in order to achieve our mission of improving the lives of pet parents. You are the first point of contact for our Members and our priority is to deliver the best customer experiences while optimizing efficiency and maintaining the highest levels of quality. You will work alongside a diverse team in supporting our active customer base as well as answering questions from prospective customers. Your ability to work independently and communicate roadblocks & potential solutions will be crucial in this role. Each Customer Support Associate is integral in helping us establish our reputation as a leading pet insurance company that provides industry-leading Customer Support.
What You'll Do
- Work alongside a team of Customer Support agents to support day-to-day customer interactions via phones, Zendesk email, live chat, SMS, and Facebook Messenger.
- Identify technical issues and document solutions to the Customer Experience Lead.
- Empathetically handle customer escalations, including Insurance questions requiring a licensed Property & Casualty agent.
- Collaborate with the Claims team to provide updates to customers on current or previous claims and claim determinations.
- Assist with documenting and updating any changes to Customer Support processes, policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
What You'll Need to Be Successful
- You share our passion to help make pet insurance joyful and parenting easier and more affordable.
- At least 3 years of Customer Support experience for a high-growth company. Bonus points if you’re coming from insurtech, fintech, healthcare, or a subscription-based business.
- You have experience with Zendesk or similar Support software. Bonus points if you have experience as a Zendesk admin or using Zendesk reporting tools (Explore).
- You have an eye for detail, and are great at “closing the loop” on any open Support issue.
- You have excellent written communication skills, and are able to communicate with a high level of empathy, tact & nuance.
- You’re flexible & adapt well to a constantly-evolving environment.
- Availability to work on Saturdays.
- Access to a stable, reliable internet connection and a reasonably quiet working environment.
- Pay Range: $22+ an hour, OT eligible
- Equity in the company
- Company paid medical premiums for employee only plan (3 out of 4 medical plans)
- Dental, vision, voluntary life, short term disability and long term disability
- Commuter assistance
- Company paid Wagmo pet wellness and insurance plans through monthly reimbursement
- Unlimited paid time off
- 12 weeks parental time off
- ClassPass subsidy
- Company wide open feedback model